Thursday, January 2, 2020

Proverbs 20:15

"Wise words are more valuable than much gold and many rubies."

That's from the New Living Translation.

I'm reading through the Bible in chronological order, according to Tyndale publishers. I'm nearing the end of Solomon's reign, and since he wrote much of Proverbs, I've recently finished his writings therein. This verse was one of those motivating things to push me to write everyday. Seth Godin also advocates for writing every day. Actually, many things are converging to push me forward in my writing, but I can't give away all of my ideas.

I like this verse. I like it a lot. I don't know if I have wise words just yet, but I think I do have wise words within me. And I do believe that wise words are more valuable than gold and rubies, so I'm here to write every day, and hopefully some wisdom will find its way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment