Saturday, June 6, 2009

June 5/6

It's after midnight, so technically it is the 6th, but I am still thinking of it as the 5th. It was a great day: beautiful weather, a little work around school along with a bit more connecting with friends (something I don't do enough of during the school year), sorting through USPS delivery issues and unpaid bills because of it, working on the MWPN website, then finally enjoying the beautiful weather in downtown Springfield at the First Friday Art Walk.

I've been making tons of changes to the blog in anticipation for using it this summer. I hope this isn't some stupid idea that fizzles.

If there is anyone out there reading, please feel free to share your uninhibited thoughts.

2 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading your blog, I've been inspired to start one of my own, too! I liked the pictures from yesterday...did you read the article in the paper today? That guy from yesterday, who never properly identified himself on his own, mentioned Jennifer Epperly at the tail end of the story.
    Oh, and stick with the blog idea..don't give up! I had one for the longest time (more like an online diary back then, though) all through middle school and high school, and it's so much fun to look back and read!

    ReplyDelete