Thursday, June 25, 2009

I hate my iphone

I probably should hate my computer just as much, but my iphone won't connect to my computer; it is "unrecognized" by my itunes. So I can't get the software update; I can't update my pictures or my music; and I can't update my twitter and facebook feeds, which I totally manage on my phone. I've gone to the AT&T store where I bought the phone, and it was immediately recognized on the itunes account set up in the store, but when I brought it home I got nothing. I'm ready to through the thing against the wall. It's the most expensive phone, and most useless mini-computer, ever. My blood is seriously boiling right now, as I type it.

In an effort to ease my blood pressure, and give my faithful readers more than my angered thoughts, I've got a funny picture from the morning I left Ohio.

Mike and I have always taken great photos on our travels, and I knew, when I got to his house, exactly where I wanted the picture for this episode. Nothing says Americana like an American flag hanging above the steps entering your home, or me and Mike standing below it.

I'll be leaving tomorrow for Tulsa, for the next two days. Then off to Monticello, UT and Canyonlands. The high in Tulsa tomorrow is supposed to be 101. It will be pretty hot driving without any air conditioning. And now, with Kendall living situation (he's staying with his parents while his house is being built), I think I am going to get to stay with Matt Watson. I'm really excited about seeing everyone. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment