Friday, January 1, 2010

a new year

It is January 1, 2010. I've been in New Orleans since December 22. It's been a long time, but it has been good for me. I finished reading a book which has really inspired me. I wrote quite a bit this break, and have enjoyed it a lot. I've been using my new camera a bit too. I'm finally taking the plunge and getting a MacBook Pro. What better way to use the computer and share my writing and pictures than to make a committment to do it everyday. So here it is.
I've done a bit of reformulating on the blog for the coming year. I'm hopefully going to post something here everyday; I'm experimenting with recording myself using my phone, so maybe I'll have some podcasts up, and I'm going to try to get some videos up as well using my new camera, so that should be interesting. Another goal, among many, is to take a picture everyday, which I'll share using Picasa.
Wish me luck. And have a great 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment