Friday, January 8, 2010

very exciting

I’m writing on an Apple computer. Today I received my MacBook Pro in the mail, and I’m really excited about learning to use it. So many people use Macs that I feel like I had to experience the usefulness myself. I’m already impressed with how light it is, and sleek--something that Apple prides themselves on. I also already know that I will have to get an external mouse to use with this thing, because I haven’t quite figured out the mouse-pad yet, and I can see confusion continuing as I use PCs at school all the time. I’m starting to learn some shortcut keys, and will be installing Microsoft Office soon, and am interested if my knowledge of shortcut keys will transfer over from PCs. Let’s make a list of the programs I need install: Microsoft Office, Tweetdeck, Smart Notebook, Adobe Creative Suite (which I still need to get, somehow), Audacity (although I have GarageBand and will need to learn how to use it), and many others that I can’t think of right now.

But first, I need to eat something. For dinner tonite: catfish, carrots, celery, and onions over basmati rice. It will be wonderfully warm and nice on an absolutely frozen day. Look forward to some new pictures uploaded in the project 365 folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment