Sunday, January 10, 2010

watching soccer on Sunday

It’s Sunday afternoon, but it still seems like morning for me. I didn’t get out of bed until 12:00. I woke up at 11:00, but just stayed in bed and thought and prayed. Tomorrow, thankfully, we’re back to the old grind. It will be much better for me to be on a schedule; schedules are good for me. When I was thinking this morning I couldn’t get past some people that are on my mind, and the fact that I want to be a voice for change. There’s no use just existing, day in and day out, and there’s no use being satisfied with friends and coworkers who are dissatisfied or unhappy with the way things are. Maybe I’m not an “agent of change” but I can at least be a voice for it. I think I would enjoy that.

I’m supposed to be getting a treadmill today from Charlie. I’m pretty excited about it, but I’m not sure how I’m going to get it in the house. I have a feeling this will be another one of those scenarios where I look like a complete moron; I’m going to have a treadmill hanging out of the back of my Jeep, with ropes attempting to hold things down and keep it safe, but basically only a show. I am confident that everything will work out, but it will be very ugly. Stay tuned for pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment